5.16.2016

Art Reveal! MEGA GIRL

MEGA GIRL, my querying young adult contemporary fantasy, got a bonus a couple months ago.

To help fellow writer, Summer Heacock, aka the wonderful Fizzygrrl, I bid and won an artistic rendering from the amazingly talented SP McConnell ! I knew exactly who I wanted to see in full color, my first MC, the teenage powerhouse superhero, Mega Girl.

SP and I tossed a few ideas back and forth for a couple weeks. When we had a face, he got to work, sketching her, trying on different masks, touching up her hair. I would giggle with glee when I got a note from SP about it with a teaser. I was delighted when he would rave on how much fun it was doing it. And you could tell he did with the result. In the end, we were both so happy with her! I recommend his art highly!

You also might recognize his gorgeous work on KT Hanna's Domino Project series (which I also recommend highly!)

And without further adieu, here's MEGA GIRL kicking ass and busting down buildings.

Thank you for doing such a beautiful job on her, SP.

No comments:

Post a Comment