11.19.2014

NaNoWriMo Day 19 - Jump back..!... 50K DONE!

I didn't stop.
Ok, save my son's 5th birthday, there was no time off taken.
I just kept on writing.
Every day.
I had an average of 2600 words a day.

What. A. Rush.

The most shocking is how easy this one was. I know I keep talking about it, but I'm convinced: I'm a better plotter. Sure, a few things I had set got switched around and added to and deleted, but the general plot I set up the month before was there.

When I started, I was put in the zone right away. I even changed the antagonists name and was able to keep going without a hiccup.

I also wrote in order, another new thing.

Oddly, I'm not only done with my 50K, but I'm done with my story. That I didn't predict. I thought it'd be 65K at least.

Not that I'm fretting, I'm still an over writer and I'll add about 5 more scenes that will probably need to be cut. And for the rest of the month, I'll be fixing those lovely typos.


No comments:

Post a Comment