10.31.2014

Pre-NaNoWriMo: I'm READY for this sucker!

In an effort to get this blog up and moving, I'll be posting my NaNoWriMo life happenings.

Thanks to @Dannie_Morin 's website, I http://dcmorin.blogspot.com/ for the past month, I've plotted my NA Contemporary for 30 days.

I not only have a title, but well- thought out characters and plot. Yes.. The entire 32 chapters are PLOTTED OUT. I wrote a synopsis! A pitch!

Jump Back, you say?

It's true.

Title? Even Pharaohs Turn to Sand.

Pitch? When a prestigious grad school internship announces Grayson as a candidate, will she get her just deserves or swallow her pride and admit her humiliating past?

Have I ever written NA?

Nope.

Am I excited to get this going?

YEP.

I'm at annmarjoryk over at the NaNoWriMo site. Feel free to buddy up.

Oh, and hug Dannie. For this pantser to start plotting? Pretty amazing feat.

Write ON! (*imagine Wayne and Garth calling this out. If you know not the reference, Netflix has Wayne's World. It's hilarious. And you have a few hours left to recreate before writing.)



2 comments: