11.02.2014

NaNoWriMo 2014 - Day 2

The pre-plotting hit a small snag when I realized I had a lot of internal stuff. And I can't write a chapter full of thinking. How dull!

So I combined a few chapters. I figure I'll end up making it a little more action packed in revisions. And I know I'll be splitting things up later too.

So far, I'm pretty happy about where things are word-wise. I broke 5K. I'll take 10% done in two days anytime!

My only issue is, so far, it's taking quite an effort to get into my MC. I know her, but I've spent the past 16 months being so involved with my YA characters for my other book that this new one (her name is Grayson) is pretty foreign.

I figure that'll just come with time. Give me a week and I'll be joining her for coffee with ease.

Happy writing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment